Collaboration

 Greetings!

    As my posts generally run the gamut of the various arts and their myriad forms this one will be focused on writing specifically. I recently was fortunate enough to reconnect with my old friend Aaron Penney who is still pursuing their film career and is about to put out a short film that their submitting to a film festival in Georgia. Literally exciting stuff here, this is a person to watch. 

https://www.instagram.com/directedbyp?igsh=MTRpcmh2YjdnN3o0Zg==

    Aaron was super excited about a new project that he had been outlining and he wanted to bring me on board. Saying yes has never been so easy, especially after I got a chance to read the material (it would have been a yes anyway, but I'll let you know what I read was solid and I'm thrilled to be attached). This project is still months/a year or so away as it's in its infancy so I can't bring about any details in this particular post.... yet.

  This post is focused on the platform that Aaron and I will be writing on since we are in completely different States and time zones. Writerduet.com features on online and app based screenwriting tool that shares screens and details in real time. So far it's pretty nifty even though we've only been using it for a couple weeks. We're still bouncing back and forth through online meetings outlining and detailing the work that needs to be done on the story and what expectations there will be between us as writers and collaborators. It definitely helps keep things orderly though and it looks like it will be the best thing available (unless someone knows something, then by all means).

    I'll keep you guys posted. Until then. Stay spooky this October.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two - Writing Contest

Day Six - And so it goes...

Day Eight - Delays and Excuses