Short Stories

  My name is Denis Baldwin (for those who care). I've always had a passion for storytelling and have been writing stories in some form or another since I was in first grade. Who knows, those childhood stories might be worth exploring as children's books later. For now, I'm working on getting a manuscript published and have been writing short stories (and a second manuscript) in the mean time. Below is a link to Reedsy and the short stories I've entered there for their writing contests. I like the idea of a weekly contest since it allows me to have fresh ideas--or use one's I haven't gotten around to yet--and keep consistent with my writing. Hope you enjoy!

Short Stories by Denis Baldwin



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two - Writing Contest

Day Six - And so it goes...

Day Eight - Delays and Excuses