Day 9 - Regularity

 Blogging becomes one of those things that if you don't keep up with it, it is like clean laundry never put away. There's a tidy beginning to something, but the project is abandoned.

It's now 2024.

I've worked on several things that took away my attention, one of which is a secret, although it's out there for anyone to find on some major platforms. The other thing is I'm having a professional review done of my query letter that I intend on sending out to agents in order to get my manuscript published. The review should be back to me in the next week or two and then it's onward from there.

I decided to look at the metrics on my blog and it turns out a few dozen or so have read what I posted. Oops. I guess I should return to form and start writing once a week again. I kind of miss it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Eight - Delays and Excuses

Day Three - Virtuality Reality

Day Four - Mother's Day