Day 11 - Hoopla

I'm currently sitting on my kitchen floor watching my cat eat. She always calls me over with a meow and looks over her shoulder to make sure I'm following her to her dish. The act of watching is super boring, but the time spent is touching and I can type out a quick blog post on my phone.

Such is the world we live in.

On a separate note, we also live in a pretty cool time period. Libraries are somehow still a thing, and they've even gotten better in the digital age. I'm fortunate enough to have a library a couple miles from me that I started donating all my old books to. Other than vanity, they really serve no purpose on my shelves as I probably won't reread most of them since there is no shortage of things to do. Also, if I really want, I can check books, comics, and music out on the Hoopla app, the library's version of Kindle. I've already read a wealth of things (I sometimes ride the bus so the comic side of the app had been great). I say check it out if you haven't already. It's free and only requires a library card. Check if your area has it.

Thankfully, my cat is done eating. Take care reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Eight - Delays and Excuses

Day Three - Virtuality Reality

Day One - Introduction