Day 10 - Query Review

Greetings!

For those of you following or dropping in, you may know that my current goal is to become a published author.

So far I've: Written my manuscript. Rewritten. Edited. Edited. Edited. Etc. I believe I've now taken it as far as I can by myself. I'm having my query letter professional reviewed so I can then start pitching to agents in order to get representation.

But what's the next move?

I'm going to have to scour the internet to find a reputable agent and, not only hope to get their attention, but also get them to represent me. This is one of those things that could happen overnight, or, more realistic, over the next couple of years (if ever). It's a lot to take in if you let your mind wander so you keep your head down and keep working. If there's anyone else going through the same process, best of luck to you! I know I need it myself.

-Denis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Eight - Delays and Excuses

Day Three - Virtuality Reality

Day One - Introduction