Day Six - And so it goes...

 

    Aloha!

    Last post I talked about AI tools and how I'm of the belief that now that the tools are here, they aren't going away any time soon (or ever for that matter). Reedsy did a more in depth newsletter regarding AI and how it's still in its infancy stage and that it needs a fair amount of hand holding in order to get anything of value out of the application. I actually find this beneficial. What better way to know your own material than having to describe it in different ways, trying to produce varying yet similar results. It's a fun game if you think of it as such. If you care to read Reedsy's article, click below!

Reedsy Article - AI and Writing


    On my end I've been researching different recommendations and templates regarding query letters to pitch my novel to agents ( and researching agents). I really need to sit down and dedicate a few hours to this practice and just get the ball rolling. I have small issues regarding "is the material ready", "is it good enough", "am I good enough", that good stuff. I think that's why I thought it best to set a three month deadline for myself--basically end of summer. Is that a good idea? I don't know. Is the beginning of fall the smart time to pitch? Unsure. Probably should research that too. There's always a million questions and even more answers. What works for one, might not work for all, or even be a good fit for myself. Hopefully I can get some clarity in the coming months. Wish me luck!


                    -Denis Baldwin


P.S. I got free tickets to a music event that Deadmau5 is hosting in Las Vegas tonight. Should be fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Eight - Delays and Excuses

Day Three - Virtuality Reality

Day One - Introduction